Thursday, September 15, 2011

My New Flat

For those of you who haven't heard, I recently moved to a new apartment. Here's what my new place looks like.

This is my living room (with our awesome drying rack drying my clothes). We have a 2 and a half person couch, a chair, a fridge, and we will have a TV in here. That's about all there's room for in this room.








Our kitchen is even smaller than our living room. I have space to walk in, turn around, and walk out. Our fridge, as I already mentioned, is in our living room because it doesn't fitin our kitchen.












My bedroom has space for a bed. As you can see, even
my clothes get hung above where I sleep.













My bathroom is basically a toilet, a shower, and a sink.














The view from my apartment is pretty great, with
a view that lets me watch the full moon rise over one of the world's greatest cities. Overall, I really like the new apartment (despite its smallness). It is in a great location, I have a great roommate, and it is a pretty nice place.

2 comments:

  1. Space is greatly overrated. Just look at that view! Seeing as you probably spend very little time in the apartment except to eat, sleep & study, I would say you have a good deal. If you have an office at the church, you probably use that as your primary study area, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually eat in the apartment very often. But I do do a lot of reading in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete